Dating from 1928, a 2.5 storey Wilhelmian style villa has been completely gutted and modernised. In addition, a 150 m² annex will be added in order to extend the overall area of the building to 550 m². Modern technology meets classical room structures. Individual seating and working areas are to be modularly and variably adapted to the respective use. This allows the defined formation of zones which are distinguished through the various material and colour schemes which are used.